Goodbye Ms. Kate



CRTC Program Coordinator Kate Amrol left the CRTC in April to become the new Workforce Development Coordinator for the NH Auto Dealers Association Education Foundation. Ms. Kate, as she was affectionately called by students, had been with the CRTC for five years, where she took on multiple roles before being promoted to Program Coordinator just as the COVID crisis began last spring.


“Kate served us brilliantly for five years as she grew from an administrative assistant to program coordinator.” said CRTC Director Steven Rothenberg. “She was a true Swiss-Army knife, being involved in everything from recruitment to special events to student and school relations.  We will miss her.”

 

Her work developing work-based learning experiences for CRTC students and making connections with industry and postsecondary partners dovetails nicely with her new duties at the NHADA, Ms. Amrol said. 


“I can pick up where the CRTC left off and help students get to the next level after high school,” she said.

 

Ms. Amrol said that while she will miss her work at the CRTC, her new position enables her to continue working with CTE teachers and high school students across the state to provide them with the tools, education and opportunities they need build a career in New Hampshire’s automotive industry.


"I am so grateful for my time at the CRTC. I was able to learn a lot and make connections that will serve me as I move on,” Ms. Amrol said.  “Although I will miss the daily contact with students and staff, I am excited to partner with the CRTC in my new position as Workforce Development Coordinator for the New Hampshire Automobile Dealers Association."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog